Bids & Proposals
CITY OF BISBEE
TIN TOWN STREET and DRAINAGE PROJECT
The City of Bisbee has been awarded a federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) from the State of Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH) and will accept sealed bids from qualified firms or individuals as registered with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors to perform the following services:
The Tin Town roadway and drainage project consist of reconstruction of roads with an inverted crown to improve drainage, erosion control, manhole adjustments and street signing. There will also be an installation of open concrete drainage channels at the north pond and the southern drainage outlet. The outlet at the south will include gabions and rip-rap structure.
Copies of the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS in electronic media format may be obtained at the website of the ENGINEER, Souder, Miller & Associates, at www.soudermiller.com. Bidders are responsible for monitoring the website referenced above for notifications of changes and addenda related to this project.
The City will conduct a non-mandatory pre-bid conference and site inspection on December 6, 2018, beginning at 10 a.m. All interested bidders are highly encouraged to attend and should meet at the project area on Hwy 92, Bisbee, AZ 85603.
Sealed bids will be received in the office of the City Clerk , 1415 Melody Lane, Building G, Bisbee, AZ 85603, until 3 p.m., on December 20, 2018.
Publish as legal: November 22 and 29, 2018.
2018 Bid Tabulations
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation and Maintenance Bid Opening Tabulation Sheet - Individual Score Sheets for the Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation and Maintenance
- Striping Machine Bid Opening Tabulation Sheet
- Online Utility Bill Payment Bid Opening Tabulation Sheet
- City Hall Demolition Bid Opening Tabulation Sheet
- Tintown Drainage Improvement Project Bid Opening Tabulation Sheet
- Tintown Drainage and Road Improvement Project Bid Opening Tabulation Sheet
- Outsourcing of Payroll and Human Resources Module Bid Tabulations
- Debt Collection Services Bid Tabulations
- WasteWater Rate Study