How do I register to vote? Where do I vote?
Voter registration forms are available at City Hall, the Copper Queen Library, the County Recorder's Office and the County Special Elections Office. Bisbee residents are the only voters eligible to vote in City of Bisbee elections.

As the city contracts with Cochise County for election services and equipment, polling places may vary depending on when the election is held. Contact the Cochise County Recorder's Office at 520-432-8350 for information regarding your polling place to vote.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of a public record?
2. Where are paper copies of meeting times and other goverment postings placed?
3. When does the City Council meet?
4. How can I find out what is on the agenda for Council meetings?
5. Are the Council meetings televised?
6. What kind of government does the City of Bisbee have?
7. How often are the Mayor and Council elected?
8. How do I register to vote? Where do I vote?
9. What is the Bisbee City Charter? Does every city have 1?
10. Where can I look at a copy of the City Code?