How do I obtain a copy of a public record?
Copies of public records are available through Records Requests in the City Clerk's office. Depending on your intended use, you may also need to complete an Affidavit of Commercial Purpose. Once a citizen has filled out a Records Request, the Clerk's office routes the request to the proper department.

Upon receiving requested documents from staff, the City Clerk's office will contact the citizen when their documents are ready to be picked up. The Clerk's office charges 25 cents per side for standard sized copies. The City Manager may, under special circumstances, set additional fees, based on additional services required or other special conditions (Ordinance O-09-06). Payment is due upon receipt of the records. For more information, please contact the Clerk's office at 520-432-6011. Supporting documents can be found by visiting the City Clerk's Page.

City Clerk's Page

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of a public record?
2. Where are paper copies of meeting times and other goverment postings placed?
3. When does the City Council meet?
4. How can I find out what is on the agenda for Council meetings?
5. Are the Council meetings televised?
6. What kind of government does the City of Bisbee have?
7. How often are the Mayor and Council elected?
8. How do I register to vote? Where do I vote?
9. What is the Bisbee City Charter? Does every city have 1?
10. Where can I look at a copy of the City Code?