How do I know if I need a permit to use a park or other city property?
A permit is required for picnics, outings or gatherings involving 50 or more persons. Outings can include contests, exhibits, performances, circuses, spectacles, fairs, shows, stunts, demolition or box car derbies, rodeos, motor vehicle races / events, liquor and / or beer consumption or sales, firework displays, fund raising or similar events. In order to reserve any park, facility or public right-of-way to the exclusion of others.

Many of these events require that insurance coverage be provided showing the city as an additional insured. A Public Works Right-of-way Permit is available to download or can be picked up on the 2nd floor at City Hall. The form needs to be notarized and approved by City Council which meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month. Public Works Right-of-way Permit Application (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have a sewer problem or if I notice a sewer problem somewhere?
2. Does the City of Bisbee have a recycling program?
3. Where can I get information on where someone is buried in Evergreen cemetery?
4. Can I reserve a burial plot at the Evergreen Cemetery ?
5. Do I need permission from the City of Bisbee to do anything to a gravesite?
6. How do I know if I need a permit to use a park or other city property?
7. How far in advance do I need to submit my Public Works Right-of-way Permit?
8. How will I know if my permit has been approved?
9. Are there fees associated with using the parks?
10. When do you need a Special Event License?
11. How do I rent the city pool for a party?
12. Where can I go to find out more about activites in Bisbee?